News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Delta Bay Mustangs

Started by Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas, June 09, 2021, 06:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Has anyone had any dealings with this company, I ordered something almost a month ago and they haven't answered any e-mails and i was only able to get them on the phone once with a promise of shipping information "Soon"
Two e-mails this week have gone unanswered and now the phone number says "the call cannot be completed at this time" Did they go out of business? Can anyone in the area of this business go by and pick up the part I ordered and send it to me  and I'll pay you for your time and shipping or is this one of those "life lessons learned" and I'll have to write this one off
Order Number is R149194319 MICO master cylinder bracket
Thanks
Steve McDonald
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

TA Coupe

I live about a mile and a 1/2 away from there so I will go by and check it out for you.

Roy
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Thanks, I'll pay you to pick it up and ship it, just let me know how much
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎