News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1967 And 1968 Production Dates

Started by Scode67FB, June 09, 2021, 01:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scode67FB

When did the 67 production end, and when did the 68 production begin? Search function wasn't much help.

Coralsnake

For 1968 Shelbys, regular production started the third week of November 1967.

http://www.thecoralsnake.com/Productionchanges
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

Scode67FB

Thanks for he reply. Anyone know when the 67 production ended? The reason I'm asking is I recently came into possession of a Nodular third member with a "7F" date and I'm trying to figure out what it might be appropriate for. I want to determine a value on this so I can offer it for sale next month. I'm going out of town next Tuesday and won't return until the end of this month.

TLea

Quote from: Scode67FB on June 10, 2021, 02:22:19 AM
Thanks for he reply. Anyone know when the 67 production ended? The reason I'm asking is I recently came into possession of a Nodular third member with a "7F" date and I'm trying to figure out what it might be appropriate for. I want to determine a value on this so I can offer it for sale next month. I'm going out of town next Tuesday and won't return until the end of this month.
#308 built 12/1/67 Ford date has 7F

Richstang

Quote from: Scode67FB on June 09, 2021, 01:48:14 AM
When did the 67 production end, and when did the 68 production begin? Search function wasn't much help.

7/12/67 is the late date FORD SJ built a base unit Mustang for shipment to Shelby American at LAX.
I assume that is what you are looking for.

1967 Shelby Research Group 

www.1967ShelbyResearch.com
www.facebook.com/groups/1967shelbyresearch

1991-1993 SAAC MKI, MKII, & Snake Registrar

Scode67FB

Thanks to those who've replied here and those who've contacted me with interest in it. I still need to get an idea on it's value so I can put a price on it. Here are a few pics of it.

First, the date code. The "7F2" are visible. I think I didn't clean it off and there's another number after the "2".

Front view.

It appears to have the wrong yoke even though it looks like it was run this way for many years and the gears still look in good shape.

The date on the Daytona pinion support looks like "A25".

The "C4AW 4025-B" casting number.

I didn't take a pic of the gears, but it has 3.50 gears on a 31 spline open carrier.