News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1967 Deluxe door wiring question

Started by 1175, June 22, 2021, 05:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I'm confused after looking at the different vendors offerings for the 1967 deluxe door wiring.  Most vendors seem to offer the lamp wiring with speakers.  I assume I need a harness without speaker wiring?  I see a 65-66 version without speakers, but am not finding a 67 version for lamp and no speakers.

Anyone have a part number for a specific vendor that fits 67 shelby deluxe interior lamp without speaker?  Or is the harness with speakers used and just not hooked up?

Thanks
Jon

Lfino

My 67 has no door provisions for speakers and no additional plugs for them. Harness direct to courtesy light. View from inside door.

Bossbill

I assume your outer tube sleeve is cracked or broken, like mine. I managed to remove the tube while keeping the cone plugs intact.
I have some sleeves on order.

But, the wiring on mine is only for the light.
Bill

67 GT350 Actual Build 3/2/67  01375
70 B302   6/6/70  0T02G160xxx

Coralsnake

Its easy to remove the speaker wires from the reproduction harnesses if you dont want them. I don't believe the non speaker wires are reproduced.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Coralsnake on June 28, 2021, 08:26:18 AM
Its easy to remove the speaker wires from the reproduction harnesses if you dont want them. I don't believe the non speaker wires are reproduced.
+1 . Or leave them in . It is not like they will be noticeable once harness is installed.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby