News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1965 shelby K/H rear brake drum hardware

Started by Jbarela, July 02, 2021, 02:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbarela

Hello all, getting so close now to assemble my rear end. I am looking for some original K/H rear brake hardware for both sides. Looking for non pitted pieces or already restored pieces. I see stuff on ebay but dont trust that arena. So I need the e-brake arms, the e-brake links and brake adjusters.

Jbarela

Also if anyone can help with the K/H part number on those pieces..someone have a diagram or there's documented?

6s1640

Hi Jimmy,

I still got those assembly line rear wheel cylinders, small bleeder, rebuilt and ready to go.  I will also send you the SAI exploded parts list of rear brake parts.  Give me a couple of days.

Cory

kingchief

Hi Cory,

I have the list and will send it to Jimmy if that is OK. It should help him.

Cheers,

Steve
SFM 6S406

Jbarela

Thanks again you guys for your help. Steve those images were super clear thank you, now the hunt is on. Cory, I just found our original spare beautiful rear passenger side wheel cylinder, wish I could find a beautiful original driver side. Will message you next week to pick them up from you.