News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Just like the old MasterCard commercial "PRICELESS"

Started by FL SAAC, July 03, 2021, 11:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Taking the children swimming, fishing and tubbing. But, the real story was the life jackets on the Shelby we witnessed; "PRICELESS ".
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

SFM6S087

Before my 1966 GT350 was restored my wife used the hood to fold clothes on. Hey, it was parked right next to the washer & dryer in the garage. So handy. How could she resist?

deathsled

Tis the stuff that aneurisms are made of.  I did notice the pirate flag in the background.  I think there may be a little treachery on the high seas going on somewhere down in Florida.  Going to have to scan for news articles of abandoned ships at sea with no evidence of their crews.

As for 6s087 I can only hope that the clothing was microfiber in nature.  (I know it wasn't.)  Perhaps some nice copper studded Levi jeans and so on...
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

FL SAAC

Quote from: deathsled on July 04, 2021, 02:08:53 PM
Tis the stuff that aneurisms are made of.  I did notice the pirate flag in the background.  I think there may be a little treachery on the high seas going on somewhere down in Florida.  Going to have to scan for news articles of abandoned ships at sea with no evidence of their crews.

As for 6s087 I can only hope that the clothing was microfiber in nature.  (I know it wasn't.)  Perhaps some nice copper studded Levi jeans and so on...

Did I tell you about the time I washed and waxed them and the young ones turned them into slip and slides?

They kept getting on the hood and sliding down over and over until we heard the laughter  in the garage....

I have all UNGOLD cars

deathsled

Quote from: FL SAAC on July 05, 2021, 08:34:27 AM
Quote from: deathsled on July 04, 2021, 02:08:53 PM

Did I tell you about the time I washed and waxed them and the young ones turned them into slip and slides?

They kept getting on the hood and sliding down over and over until we heard the laughter  in the garage....
That's horrifying.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

Well I have an 18 lb. solid balsa surfboard sitting on the roof of my 67 currently,so......(thank god for car covers)

FL SAAC

Quote from: 557 on July 05, 2021, 10:23:01 PM
Well I have an 18 lb. solid balsa surfboard sitting on the roof of my 67 currently,so......(thank god for car covers)

Love it !

I have all UNGOLD cars