News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Info on '69 #0361

Started by Dennis Y, July 07, 2021, 10:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Y

Looking for info, previous owner name, background on 0361 especially story behind the traces of silver metal flake (not metallic, think vw dune buggies) found during tear down. This along with the traction bars and signs of what may have been wheels flares makes me think it may have been doing the quarter mile shuffle back in the 70s. Was evidently hit in rear in early 70s based on dates on labels on replacement parts used to repair. Have not been able to find anything on original owner E.M. Block from New Jersey. 2nd owner unknown but thought to be from PA. Spoke to who whom I believe to be the 3rd owner as the person I purchased from had held it with an open title. Any info or stories greatly appreciated. Tried to upload pics but received message the folder was full. Will try again when that is corrected. Thanks, Dennis

Coralsnake

I will post them for you, just drop me an email

Coralsnake68@hotmail.com

Coralsnake

Coralsnake

Coralsnake

Cobrask8

At one point, did that car have side pipes and rear wheel flares?

Dennis Y

Hey Dan, not sure about the side pipes. There are holes in the rear wheel well lips that I thought maybe flares or screw holes from when the quarters were replaced. Also had Lakewood traction bars on it.