Author Topic: Grocery getter  (Read 5569 times)

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Grocery getter
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2021, 07:46:10 PM »
Guys (and Gals),
I’m still kinda new to this forum and I’ll probably get flamed for this, but I don’t see what the big deal is. These cars aren’t made of solid gold. They are meant to be driven, or else, what’s the point of owning them. I have had my car for about 5 months now and I drive it every chance I get. To Home Depot, the market, the bank, everywhere. I even make excuses to run errands. Now, I don’t think I would leave it overnight at the airport, but I’m not going panic if it’s in the parking lot.
Life’s too short, bang a few gears and have fun.

+ 1
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

67 GT350

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2021, 09:57:47 PM »
Guys (and Gals),
I’m still kinda new to this forum and I’ll probably get flamed for this, but I don’t see what the big deal is. These cars aren’t made of solid gold. They are meant to be driven, or else, what’s the point of owning them. I have had my car for about 5 months now and I drive it every chance I get. To Home Depot, the market, the bank, everywhere. I even make excuses to run errands. Now, I don’t think I would leave it overnight at the airport, but I’m not going panic if it’s in the parking lot.

+2
    + 1
RARE  Signature Delete

deathsled

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2021, 01:17:07 PM »
Here is a good video explanation of fasting...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzmacu2TgFg
(I've done 24 hour fasts.  Don't know if I could handle 48 or 72 hours.)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 01:40:12 PM by deathsled »
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

67 GT350

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2021, 04:16:13 PM »
Here is a good video explanation of fasting...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzmacu2TgFg
(I've done 24 hour fasts.  Don't know if I could handle 48 or 72 hours.)

Fasting is a great thing to do!
I started out making wednesday dinner (about 6pm) my starting point, and going until Thursday dinner (about 6pm)
Now I will usually go from Sunday breakfast, ending about 10am until Monday dinner, about 6pm. Sometimes I cannot believe how easy it is. I also like to do a few days of just eating from about 3pm small lunch and then a nice dinner at 6pm and do that for a few days. Using sleep time helps. I would like to try a 48 fast...Sometimes I cannot think of 72 hour fast, but it is only 3 days? LOL
I wish we could get over thinking grains/breads/oatmeal even steel cut is good, oh and there is pasta! jjjNaughty!  Also, there is the good grass-fed meats! Great tasting stuff!!!!
I watch him also, very good!
RARE  Signature Delete

Bigfoot

• Forum 1.0 posts: 8815
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2021, 10:14:50 PM »
Guys (and Gals),

Do you have it on Classic Car Insurance (like Grundy Heacock etc) or regular insurance like Geico etc?
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

cobrakidz

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2021, 10:51:22 PM »
After 25+ years of ownership still drive it quite often for errands, coffee dates, pick up gkids etc....