News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Wanted parts for shelby 67 GT500

Started by Kyle, July 29, 2021, 01:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle

I need all original parts 2X4 Cobra air cleaner , dual point distributor (C5AF) dated late 1966 , FE 390GT or 428PI exhaust manifolds dated late 1966 , rear antiwrap up snubbers , pinion snubber , front 2 piece nose fiberglass , C7ZA engine mounts insulators and Big block radiator for automatic dated late 1966.

Thanks Kyle.

mtdubvee

I've got an all original 67 air cleaner. PM me.
SFM 5S123

SFM 5S269

1967 GT350 #41 Raven Black 4 Speed

TA Coupe

I think there are 2 different bottoms depending on when your car was produced. Do you know which bottom you need if that is so? Somewhere around here I have both bottoms.

Roy
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: TA Coupe on August 02, 2021, 11:02:28 PM
I think there are 2 different bottoms depending on when your car was produced. Do you know which bottom you need if that is so? Somewhere around here I have both bottoms.

Roy
Sand cast bottom goes with a sand cast top/lid. Die cast ribbed bottom is for later cars and goes with a die cast top/lid.There was no mixing of the styles from the factory.  The Cobra letters on the lids are different from each style. The sand cast bottom side of the top/lid is slightly thicker and heavier compared to the thinner lighter die cast top/lid. The die cast top/lid has eraser sized injection mold marks visible on the bottom side.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby