News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Federal Tax Per Mile Driven

Started by SFM6S087, August 04, 2021, 10:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

427heaven

All for one and one for all! If your a BILLIONAIRE you pay a flat rate of 10 percent, if you are on food stamps you give up 10 percent of your crumbs. It simplifies who gets bent over and who doesnt. NO ONE should escape taxation it is what floats all our boats. We dont like it, but we dont like even more, when some groups get penalized while others dont. Simple economics for a VERY complicated world!

98SVT - was 06GT

Quote from: Don Johnston on August 04, 2021, 10:11:04 PM
The road sensors will fail quickly due our wonderful quality road maintenance.

That 100 yards will be in pristine condition. The OBDIII proposal used cell towers to monitor and transmit data.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

TOBKOB

Quote from: 98SVT - was 06GT on August 05, 2021, 12:17:57 PM
Quote from: TOBKOB on August 04, 2021, 09:47:52 PM
My Model A's are looking better and better... :) No onboard computers for them to monitor... 8)

TOB

Your state will do a few things with old cars. Ban them all together by having a program where they must be updated to current safety/emissions standards, they could jack up the cost of registration to thousands citing the damage your 10 mpg car does or just refuse to license any car older than - insert arbitrary date here.
Remember they are .gov and their goal is to get you to obey.

That may be in the future but so far GA is a fairly sensible state.I think most Georgians learned a lesson last election... :)

TOB
1969 GT350 owned since 1970

NC TRACKRAT

In light of the above, it's not beyond the realm of possibility that we could be taxed on the very Carbon Dioxide we exhale since it contributes to "Global Warming" as does the flatulance we expell.  Everyone will be required to wear a "breathometer" and a "fartometer".  Fortunately, by the time all that comes to pass, I'll hopefully be running God's incredible road course in Heaven!
5S071, 6S1467

Don Johnston

Quote from: NC TRACKRAT on August 06, 2021, 08:49:10 PM
In light of the above, it's not beyond the realm of possibility that we could be taxed on the very Carbon Dioxide we exhale since it contributes to "Global Warming" as does the flatulance we expell.  Everyone will be required to wear a "breathometer" and a "fartometer".  Fortunately, by the time all that comes to pass, I'll hopefully be running God's incredible road course in Heaven!
That would cause for major fundraising or our beloved politicians on all levels of government or relegated to one minute speeches and congressional chambers might be designated an environmental hazard should it happen.