News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1966 GT350H Magnum 500 center cap sticker

Started by 6s1640, August 06, 2021, 06:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

propayne

Fascinating pics Steve - thanks for posting.

- Phillip
President, Delmarva Cougar Club - Brand Manager, Cougar Club of America

deathsled

I like the red better anyway.  But then again I put torque thrusts on my red Hertz. If I was to go back to magnums red is what I would want. But apparently no one is making them anymore. Maybe Jay Leno can make them. But would he?
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

Bob Gaines

Quote from: deathsled on August 11, 2021, 08:52:49 AM
I like the red better anyway.  But then again I put torque thrusts on my red Hertz. If I was to go back to magnums red is what I would want. But apparently no one is making them anymore. Maybe Jay Leno can make them. But would he?
If you need some of the red background emblems and Shelby Parts doesn't have them(which I think you will find that they do)  then I got a guy.  ;)
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

deathsled

Quote from: Bob Gaines on August 11, 2021, 11:09:36 AM
Quote from: deathsled on August 11, 2021, 08:52:49 AM
If you need some of the red background emblems and Shelby Parts doesn't have them(which I think you will find that they do)  then I got a guy.  ;)
Thanks Bob.  It would not hurt to have a set in reserve just in case.  Or for the next owner and so on.  I will check into it.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

shelby 711

I purchased a set from Jesse at Shelby Parts and Restorations about a month ago.