Author Topic: 289 COBRA Weather Accessory  (Read 2121 times)

wcampbell

• View Profile
289 COBRA Weather Accessory
« on: August 07, 2021, 07:37:58 PM »
I recently purchased a large lot of early COBRA parts. In the lot I received an original hardtop in excellent condition as well as all of the mounting hardware. Having a hoop and competition filler cap on my car I cannot use these items so I'm gonna let them go to a cobra owner who can use them. If you have a car that came with these rare accessories from the factory you know it's tough to find them today! Asking $2500 for the hardtop. Sorry - no shipping from me - it's not heavy, but too bulky for me to want to deal with shipping. Please swing by to pick this thing up (Fits in an F150 short bed easy) or I'm willing to work with any firm you may hire to transport it for you from 20155.

Wayne
703-926-9391

A-Snake

• View Profile
Re: 289 COBRA Weather Accessory
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2021, 09:36:26 AM »
Wayne, People interested may want to see the headliner as that is unique. Also, a photo of the rear window to show the condition of the chrome rubber seal. GLWTS

wcampbell

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2021, 08:42:50 PM »
All,

I've been getting calls all day asking various questions about the hardtop as I'm not an expert on these things (many more know more than me about them), I'm posting additional pics to help further clarify condition of the hardtop headliner (it's missing) and the bottom-to-body rubber weather strip (it's in excellent shape with the exception of a small 1" crack at one side).

Wayne
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 08:51:22 PM by wcampbell »

wcampbell

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2021, 01:33:48 PM »
In order to address origin questions, I should point out this was the factory hardtop removed from CSX2019 before it was converted to the first dragonsnake.

wcampbell

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2021, 09:36:56 PM »
Reducing the top to $2200/Offer...