News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

69 GT500 Transmission cross member

Started by kasearch@ix.netcom.com, August 16, 2021, 08:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasearch@ix.netcom.com

I need a 1969 A/T transmission cross member for my GT500. If you have one to sell, or know of someone who could help, it would be greatly appreciated. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that this is the FMX cross member that is needed for he Shelby GT500

Bob Gaines

Quote from: kasearch@ix.netcom.com on August 16, 2021, 08:09:45 AM
I need a 1969 A/T transmission cross member for my GT500. If you have one to sell, or know of someone who could help, it would be greatly appreciated. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that this is the FMX cross member that is needed for he Shelby GT500
The 67-70 GT500 automatic was a C6.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

kasearch@ix.netcom.com

thanks Bob.  Any idea as to the best place to find the correct cross member for my car.  The paint shop "lost" it and I am getting ready to install the transmission - which could be difficult without the cross member

Bob Gaines

Quote from: kasearch@ix.netcom.com on August 16, 2021, 01:39:18 PM
thanks Bob.  Any idea as to the best place to find the correct cross member for my car.  The paint shop "lost" it and I am getting ready to install the transmission - which could be difficult without the cross member
I'll check. If I have one i'll PM you.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Special Ed

They are bare metal so condition determines the price value on the amount of rust pitting if u have a show car.