Author Topic: wanted 66 auto trans tag PCW-BA  (Read 1144 times)

olaf427

• View Profile
wanted 66 auto trans tag PCW-BA
« on: August 12, 2021, 10:59:07 PM »
hello just thought I would put this out there. I have the C4 66 transmission for my Shelby but I guess over the years the tag was lost. If anyone has one or knows someone that reproduces it I need one. Many thanks Olaf

J_Speegle

• SAAC Member
  • Just here to help :)
    • View Profile
    • ConcoursMustang.com
Re: wanted 66 auto trans tag PCW-BA
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2021, 11:24:01 PM »
Did you happen to see this thread when you used the search feature?

Opportunity was discussed earlier this year

https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=13320.msg110580#msg110580
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

Karguy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2021, 11:48:33 PM »
Hello Olaf, take a look at the topic link that Jeff shared. Cory did an excellent job and actually worked with the gentleman who was making them and had them advertised on eBay. I purchased one for my hipo C4 and am very happy with it. Cory helped out with great advice on “aging” it and it looks excellent. I checked and the ad is no longer on eBay. Cory may have the contact info for the gentleman who was making them.
Good luck! Karl

I have included a picture of the tag I wound up with for 6S281 just for reference.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 11:57:30 PM by Karguy »
6S281, in my family from 1972-1983. Back home January 2017, will not leave again!

olaf427

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2021, 10:49:22 PM »
Thank you guys. I don't know how I missed the thread. I've sent Cory a message. Olaf

J_Speegle

• SAAC Member
  • Just here to help :)
    • View Profile
    • ConcoursMustang.com
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2021, 12:29:57 AM »
Talked to the maker today. Nice guy.

Also makes tags for C6 and top loader transmissions as well as steering boxes and carbs if others have those needs. As always with these small suppliers be  patient   :)
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge