News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Proposed mileage tax on your vehicle

Started by FL SAAC, September 29, 2021, 08:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

You gota see the bright side to this situation, free schooling, more free benefits, more free stuff, free rent, free food, even if you never contributed or worked here one day of your life.

Is this a great country or what ...."going to hell in a handbasket". I hope that civil war term did not offend anyone

Getting back to the topic at hand, we don't want anymore TAXES  !

Quote from: OldGuy on September 30, 2021, 03:58:20 PM
You are starting to see how these $3.5 trillion bills (aka. more social "freebies") in congress are going to be paid for.

There is an election coming in 2022-none too soon for me.
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

TOBKOB

1969 GT350 owned since 1970

67 GT350

Quote from: OldGuy on September 30, 2021, 03:58:20 PM
You are starting to see how these $3.5 trillion bills (aka. more social "freebies") in congress are going to be paid for.

There is an election coming in 2022-none too soon for me.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!
RARE  Signature Delete

Don Johnston

We now refer to those 'freebies" as "entitlements", which mean if you cannot afford something , you are entitled to have it at someone else' expense.

deathsled

I didn't vote for any of these cretins. I was conservative before I even knew what the term meant. When I became politically conscious in my teens it was like: "Oh, so that's what I am." All I can say is that my business use of my vehicles will rise in tandem with any such proposed abominations.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"