News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

67 Shelby GT350 Front Spring stripe color?

Started by dhardiman, October 05, 2021, 12:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shelbydoug

......but what are their stripe color id's?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

texas swede

DSO 84-2555 has C7ZA-5310-N. 4-speed Non A/C with Thermactor 402F.
Texas Swede

J_Speegle

Quote from: shelbydoug on October 15, 2021, 01:43:11 PM
......but what are their stripe color id's?

Not knowing which group/order the OP car fits into and without knowing if we have copies of those sheets available I guess at this point we're left with the possibility that the car as described used the -C7ZA-5310-AN Springs

From other cars matching the same details I've got one lavender and one yellow. The odd thing is that the same colors have been found on other combinations with different part numbers so there may be more variations in the spring part numbers for other order groups
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

JD

'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

lawrence67

No response to question in reply #15 yet.
PL

Richstang

Quote from: lawrence67 on October 19, 2021, 11:30:33 AM
PL

The new part number lists suggest that detail needs to be looked at closer for an answer.
It's best to follow the previous suggestions to leave them off and avoid points deductions for incorrect markings.
1967 Shelby Research Group 

www.1967ShelbyResearch.com
www.facebook.com/groups/1967shelbyresearch

1991-1993 SAAC MKI, MKII, & Snake Registrar

J_Speegle

Quote from: lawrence67 on October 19, 2021, 11:30:33 AM
PL

Thought I address that in reply #17 but as mentioned if your worried about showing and are entering Div II or a Concours class the safe bet is to apply nothing if your unsure. No deduction for the lack of markings and you won't lead someone else astray if they choose to copy your car assuming that you knew for sure
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge