Author Topic: Lambos be in the news lately  (Read 519 times)

deathsled

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Lambos be in the news lately
« on: October 20, 2021, 12:26:22 AM »
https://www.11alive.com/article/news/crime/buckhead-lamborghini-woman-killed-suspect-in-custody/85-1a704728-06a5-4d72-9e3f-38d11720b0d3
Get out of my Lambo! Now this was tragic however I am trying in my mind to recreate the forensics of how a driver can throw someone out of their car while they are driving. First off they have to reach over the passenger to open the door. Second, they have to unclasp the passenger's seatbelt if said passenger were wearing one and then push with considerable force to eject said passenger. Something isn't adding up here. Worse yet, if it is a scissor type door on the Lambo, then that makes the objective even more difficult. If it is a regular door, the force of air pressure outside the door from forward motion would keep the door closed would it not? Depending on the speed of course. So did she jump? Fall out? Prosecution will have a tough case without credible witnesses. The so-called witness was outside the car I presume since Lamborghinis are two seaters. The most the State can get is a conviction for leaving the scene of an accident?
She seems to have died from the car that hit her and not from being thrown out hence the felony murder charge meaning that someone dies while committing a different crime that happens to be a felony.  State might accept a plea of negligent homicide on this one. Opinions?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 12:51:57 PM by deathsled »
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"