News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

License to Speed

Started by Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas, November 07, 2021, 02:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Was searching for something else and came across this from 1986
I remember it being discussed once before
I could have used this a few times, rather than "Sorry Officer"
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

deathsled

Maybe special graduated licensing that allows those who prove themselves to speed.  I've heard such arguments before.  They have yet to become reality.  Just as "sleep walking" is a thing, I also believe there are what I term "sleep drivers" which could cause havoc on a fast approaching licensed speeder in the left lane when the "sleep driver" decides to switch from right lane to passing without so much as a quick check of the mirrors.  Just wait until flying cars become a thing.  Lots of litigation will ensue.  I will never retire.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

GT350Lad

Quote from: Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas on November 07, 2021, 02:32:07 PM
Was searching for something else and came across this from 1986
I remember it being discussed once before
I could have used this a few times, rather than "Sorry Officer"

So good Steve. I would love to buy one? Any around? Must be rare as they have been used so much?
;D
6S373
6S1276

Might ask Kopec if we can "reissue" them. Office Depot  does awesome work 🤣
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

GT350Lad

Definitely keen to have a reissue one.
Might come in handy  8)
6S373
6S1276

roddster

It was one of those "extra" things we used to get. I laminated mine and it hangs from a chain on the radio knob.  I've yet to need it.

Then you are driving too slow🤩

FL SAAC

Quote from: Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas on November 08, 2021, 07:52:16 AM
Then you are driving too slow🤩

Ah the added benefits of being on the Auto Tracker  programs, Accident Forgiveness and Disappearing Deductible

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert