News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

C4ZE-M2 automatic radiators 10-65 and 7-66

Started by 6s1640, November 17, 2021, 09:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6s1640

Hi all,

Just in case you did not see these.  These are listed by John who can make the HiPo C4 tags.  Best of luck.

Cory

7-66 rad (Not likely a GT350.  The San Jose GT350 production may have been completed for such a late date code.)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/255224756928?hash=item3b6c94bac0:g:u40AAOSw7QVhjoAA

10-65 rad  (This an excellent rad for a GT350 or GT350H automatic)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/255224539619?hash=item3b6c9169e3:g:3U8AAOSw~dZhjQis

OldGuy

It doesn't appear that either of these radiators have the internal baffle in the upper tank as a hipo radiator would have had.

Frank

Bob Gaines

Quote from: OldGuy on November 18, 2021, 09:03:23 AM
It doesn't appear that either of these radiators have the internal baffle in the upper tank as a hipo radiator would have had.

Frank
Would you elaborate how to tell from outside appearance?
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

OldGuy

Yes sir. By looking through the filler neck(s) you can clearly see the tubes showing on the less expensive radiator. On the restored radiator, even though less apparent, I believe that you can see the tubes also.

Frank

Bob Gaines

Quote from: OldGuy on November 18, 2021, 11:44:13 AM
Yes sir. By looking through the filler neck(s) you can clearly see the tubes showing on the less expensive radiator. On the restored radiator, even though less apparent, I believe that you can see the tubes also.

Frank
Given that no clear filler neck pictures were shown in the auction/ad of these two particular radiators I mistakenly thought you were implying that there was a external way to identify the baffle.  Opening a radiator cap is not something we do in concours judging so I thought I might be missing a external tell that I was not aware of. Thank you for elaborating.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby