News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

1966 GT350 SFM6S2160 at Auction in France

Started by Kent, December 01, 2021, 12:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris NOS

that can be the reason if the guy at DREAL didn't accept the original stamping on right apron  ;)
thank you for the info.

joephil

Sold 140K€
Repair costs estimated at 15 to 20K €
adjudication fee 28K €
Total 188K€

fm hipo gt 1966

KR Convertible

tim65fastback

As the auction is over I wondered if I could ask this question for anyone to comment. The Monte Carlo bar in the pictures, has it been relocated so the tube sits slightly further back ? (ie by re-welding it further back on the bracket) .Because the one I have is also straight and sits directly above the distributor. I wonder if mine is therefore incorrect or has that one been modified to clear the tall Accel racing 11 distributor. I'll copy and paste the underhood pic and move elsewhere if its inappropriate to put it here (sorry)

J_Speegle

Quote from: tim65fastback on December 20, 2021, 01:44:02 PM
As the auction is over I wondered if I could ask this question for anyone to comment. The Monte Carlo bar in the pictures, has it been relocated so the tube sits slightly further back ? (ie by re-welding it further back on the bracket) .Because the one I have is also straight and sits directly above the distributor. I wonder if mine is therefore incorrect or has that one been modified to clear the tall Accel racing 11 distributor. I'll copy and paste the underhood pic and move elsewhere if its inappropriate to put it here (sorry)

Hope this helps

Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

tim65fastback