News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Let's see some garages

Started by BGlover67, May 07, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGlover67

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

GT350Lad

I actually just bought a new house on weekend that has an awesome shed/man cave . Planning on bringing my cars from up north to it. Maybe even room for the 65! It's a work in progress with the wife!

6S373
6S1276

Bigfoot

Oops
I was trying to post 2 different angles. Back to the drawing board.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

sd427

This went up recently in my neighborhood, quite unusual for this area.

Don Johnston

Well, at least you don't have to look for some bushes when you gotta go. 8)

GT350Lad

Quote from: Don Johnston on June 06, 2018, 11:22:59 PM
Well, at least you don't have to look for some bushes when you gotta go. 8)

;D true
6S373
6S1276

Al G

Shortly after the garage was finished.

What it looks like today.  I still have the Cobra and Mustang.  They're just in the other garage.

Sorry about the photo sizes.  I used width=999 and it helped but they're still too big.

Al, which Cobra do you have?  I had an ERA Street 427, and I now have an ERA 289 FIA/USRRC replica.

Al G

Quote from: 1690 on June 10, 2018, 09:30:23 PM
Al, which Cobra do you have?  I had an ERA Street 427, and I now have an ERA 289 FIA/USRRC replica.

Shelby 6000 series.

KR Convertible

"Sorry about the photo sizes.  I used width=999 and it helped but they're still too big"

I think they're perfect!!  We're all getting older and can't see well anymore!

kingchief

Brian,

How tall is your garage and what lift have you selected?

Thanks,

Steve
SFM 6S406

KR Convertible

Brian,  Is you floor done?  I'm curious how it came out.  You are probably waiting until the whole thing is done for the "Grand Unveiling".

BGlover67

So the floor is finished and I couldn't be happier.  I still need to paint the walls, install a cabinet sytem, and get the lift installed. 

Steve, my ceiling hight is 12 foot on the nose.  Im looking at a typical Bendpak, extra tall lift. 

Before

After

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

KR Convertible

Looks great!  I'm thinking about redoing mine.  I'm pretty rough on it.  Lots of welding, grinding and painting.