News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Is this anyone here?

Started by tesgt350, December 27, 2021, 02:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tesgt350

honker

With that bump on the hood, could that be 5R096, the ex Comstock Canada car ?

Speed Six

If I am not totally wrong that´s a car running in Switzerland. The clip is from the event in Arosa, an annual hillclimb. But I don´t know if it´s the original car or a clone.

69mach351w

Quote from: tesgt350 on December 27, 2021, 02:53:51 PM
Go to 1:50.  Is this anyone here?

https://youtu.be/UxHmjW_duaQ
What a bunch of Idiots. Lol, they get the "He-Man" attitude 'cause people are watching, then try something they are clueless about doing.  ::)

Weird thing is most of these seem like the person panicked and kept there foot in it.Go figure.... ::)

FL SAAC

Excellent driver award goes to ...
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

98SVT - was 06GT

Commiefornia Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a law aimed at cracking down on illegal street racing and so-called "sideshows" by adding a driver's license suspension for up to six months to the punishment for convicted offenders.
Currently, state law prohibits vehicle exhibition speeding on highways or aiding or abetting in that type of street racing. A conviction results in jail time for not more than 90 days, a fine of not more than $500 or both jail time and the fine. The new law would allow the court to order a driver's license suspension of 90 days to six months and restrict the convicted offender to driving only for the purposes of their employment. The law will allow the court to consider a convicted offender's hardships when deciding whether to suspend or restrict a driver's license.

Read more at: https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article254863887.html#storylink=cpy
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

FL SAAC

The Caulifornians must remove this tyrant out of office...whoops that failed

Then you Caulifornians:

You gotta fight for your right to party !

Quote from: 98SVT - was 06GT on December 28, 2021, 06:45:49 PM
Commiefornia Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a law aimed at cracking down on illegal street racing and so-called "sideshows" by adding a driver's license suspension for up to six months to the punishment for convicted offenders.
Currently, state law prohibits vehicle exhibition speeding on highways or aiding or abetting in that type of street racing. A conviction results in jail time for not more than 90 days, a fine of not more than $500 or both jail time and the fine. The new law would allow the court to order a driver's license suspension of 90 days to six months and restrict the convicted offender to driving only for the purposes of their employment. The law will allow the court to consider a convicted offender's hardships when deciding whether to suspend or restrict a driver's license.

Read more at: https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article254863887.html#storylink=cpy
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert