News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

SAAC Convention 2022

Started by Tom Honegger, January 07, 2022, 01:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J_Speegle

Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

George Schalk

Just announced...Indianapolis it is!!
www.saac47.com

shelbydoug

68 GT350 Lives Matter!

rkm

jguyer

Quote from: shelbydoug on January 10, 2022, 07:44:13 AM
When? Link isn't working.
Was working last night, now in maintenance mode.

Was missing some information, so hopefully adding that now.

No e-blast, so they probably aren't quite ready to announce yet.

June 16-18 at Indy has long been the favorite guess.
"Never trust a man that don't eat cornbread, or a woman that don't cook it"

shelbydoug

Not my favorite place to be at all. The legend wore thin the first time.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Cobrask8

Word from the bosses says that more info will be added, and then the site will be re-opened.

Agreed with the others, the dates should be correct.

DC-DD

Maybe it's just me but I am wondering why the convention dates are the same days as the Tulsa Ford event. This club membership is shrinking every year especially active members . So now we split the potential attendees between 2 events.

Dominic

Tired Sheep

Have you ever known the people that run SAAC to be responsive to the members?

Whether it's forum reform, national conventions or anything else.

They are just riding this out as long as they can.

Personally I know a lot of people that are not sending SAAC dues for these very reasons.

The sad thing is there will be no recovery after they have run the ship into the ground

gt350bp

I think June 16 to 18th is also a SVRA event at Indy.

Anyone from Indy area that can recommend a decent hotel, as my search has indicated most hotels in the immediate area of the host hotel are not highly rated? Not sure what the SAAC rate will be, but $275/night is out of my budget. Still deciding if I'll drive my car from Florida or trailer, so I can run one open track session. Anyone from Florida driving or wants to caravan? Will be leaving from the Daytona Beach area if all works out.

Don
gt350bp

Bigfoot

Quote from: DC-DD on January 13, 2022, 07:38:41 AM
Maybe it's just me but I am wondering why the convention dates are the same days as the Tulsa Ford event. This club membership is shrinking every year especially active members . So now we split the potential attendees between 2 events.

Dominic

Dominic has a very good point.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Bill

Quote from: Bigfoot on January 13, 2022, 09:30:47 AM
And why Indy again.....

I would think because the deposit for last year was non refundable  ;)

Bill
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

67 GT350

This sort of cracks me up, when a few of us ask about the LOOOONG overdue 67 registry we get pounced upon for asking. The above got an answer, we are still waiting....No offense to anyone, we know it is hard work, but by the time it comes out, won't there be many new owners, and time to "print" another one?
RARE  Signature Delete