News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Is this the greatest country in the universe or what

Started by FL SAAC, January 26, 2022, 07:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I've never seen that. Here, Police actions always seems that the cops are working on commission on what they write and/or are just looking for a BJ to forget what they saw.
[/quote]

Like these guys?
https://nypost.com/2022/01/25/nypd-officer-wilbert-mora-dies-after-harlem-ambush/

Not quite the same thing now is it slick? BITE ME DIPSHIT!

You never know.  It could be a domestic call or it could be a traffic stop.

FL SAAC

Gentlemen please return to your corresponding corners.

Now back to our topic:

"It's better to fight for something in life than to die for nothing."

General George S. Patton
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

I agree this isn't the hill to die on (or even the place to discuss it), though, in an abstract way, it is related to what I spent a significant portion of my life "fighting for".  Whenever I conducted traffic enforcement I did it for the purpose of, however unlikely, changing the driver's behavior, or at least preventing the potential harm to other motorists at the moment.  Neither I, nor the people I worked with, did it to enrich ourselves or for sexual favors.  Anyone who was caught doing that was terminated and charged with a crime.  I also realized that even though any stop or any call, could all "go south" at any moment, that was the job I signed up for and the taxpayers were paying me to do.  I do my best to bite my tongue and not engage, but that can be hard to do at times.

shelbydoug

68 GT350 Lives Matter!

FL SAAC

In the end you did your job and by doing it your way made you a better person

Quote from: 5566 on February 01, 2022, 08:10:46 AM
I agree this isn't the hill to die on (or even the place to discuss it), though, in an abstract way, it is related to what I spent a significant portion of my life "fighting for".  Whenever I conducted traffic enforcement I did it for the purpose of, however unlikely, changing the driver's behavior, or at least preventing the potential harm to other motorists at the moment.  Neither I, nor the people I worked with, did it to enrich ourselves or for sexual favors.  Anyone who was caught doing that was terminated and charged with a crime.  I also realized that even though any stop or any call, could all "go south" at any moment, that was the job I signed up for and the taxpayers were paying me to do.  I do my best to bite my tongue and not engage, but that can be hard to do at times.

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

I have all UNGOLD cars

shelbydoug

Quote from: FL SAAC on February 01, 2022, 09:37:39 AM
You again, come on man!

LMAO

Quote from: shelbydoug on February 01, 2022, 08:33:14 AM
Naivete.

As Commander Scott said, "you remind me of the man who demanded to be taught the wisdom of the world while standing on one foot".
68 GT350 Lives Matter!