News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Wanted---Nice 67 Shelby GT350 or GT500 **Want to Buy

Started by paparazzi, February 02, 2022, 10:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paparazzi

Want as nice, restored, preferably rotisserie as we can find. No color preference but must be color the car is born with, Numbers matching, prefer original metal, the more original parts the better, prefer automatic but 4 speed will work. We are somewhat flexible but the closer to preferences the better.  I have been collector, trader, flipper,  of what I would call slightly lower end cars for years. I am old now and trying to settle into a nicer collection to enjoy and show some in my retirement years. I am just filling in my collection. Looking for specific cars to buy. We would love to discuss anything and are somewhat flexible. You never know what might work but we just are not going to do our own restorations anymore.   If you know of anything please let me know. Thanks, Bob

shelbymann1970

While Paparazzi is new here I know him. Any help is greatly appreciated. Gary
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)

Bill

Mod note: Post moved

Quote from: paparazzi on February 02, 2022, 10:48:43 PM
Want as nice and as near Concours rotisserie  as we can afford, no color preference but must be color the car is born with, Numbers matching, prefer original metal, the more original parts the better, prefer automatic but 4 speed will work. We are somewhat flexible but the closer to preferences the better. We would love to discuss anything. You never know what might work but we just are not going to do our own rotisserie anymore.   Anyone know of anything?

For future reference, the only place to post a "want to buy" item is in the appropriate classified subforum.

https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?board=51.0
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

67 GT350

You want concourse? What is your price point? What about an older restoration, that has many of its correct parts?
RARE  Signature Delete