News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

69 GT350 headlight bucket adjustment hardware

Started by SChatman, February 13, 2022, 02:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SChatman

Is the headlight adjustment hardware attached and painted when the bucket is painted or is the hardware and rivets put on after paint? I have all new hardware but the existing stuff was painted when my car was painted. Picture for example pointing to bracket and adjustment screw.
Thanks in advance

Bob Gaines

Quote from: SChatman on February 13, 2022, 02:00:14 PM
Is the headlight adjustment hardware attached and painted when the bucket is painted or is the hardware and rivets put on after paint? I have all new hardware but the existing stuff was painted when my car was painted. Picture for example pointing to bracket and adjustment screw.
Thanks in advance
Observations lead me to conclude that the hardware typically was attached when painted. It was probably because the paint does not hinder operation.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

SChatman

Thanks Bob, do you still have a good condition wooden automatic shift handle? I mentioned before that mine doesn't have the snake on it.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: SChatman on February 13, 2022, 03:36:03 PM
Thanks Bob, do you still have a good condition wooden automatic shift handle? I mentioned before that mine doesn't have the snake on it.
I have one . PM me.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

SChatman

Jeff, I PM'd you about the shift Handle did you get my message?

SChatman