News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Ford Carlisle 60th Shelby special invitational

Started by Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas, February 14, 2022, 09:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Anyone going to this years Ford Carlisle the 1st weekend in June? Special 60th anniversary of Shelby display in building T
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Corey Bowcutt

I will be there and my car will be in Building T.

Corey

charlie D

Steve and Corey, I'll be there also. I signed up for the Team Shelby event at Mt Pocono a couple days before Carlisle. Run together from Mt Pocono to Carlisle, parade into Carlisle. Anyone else?
Charlie D

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Stop by and see Corey's "I'm slowly making it concours" 1968 GT350. It's moving from nice driver to show winner
Mine, well let's just say it's like a woman in a cheap bar at closing time, Distance, Darkness, Drunkenness makes everything look nice
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Corey Bowcutt

Charlie,

I look forward to seeing you there.  Steve's and my car will be captivated the whole time so we can not participate in those events but look forward to watching them.

Steve, you are too funny.  Your car is far nicer than you portray but we all know that.  The concourse guys will see my headers, Monte Carlo bar and lack of Smog system and throw up all over it.

Corey

charlie D

Congratulations guys, the inside honors at Carlisle escaped my first read! Look forward to seeing both of you there. Steve, thanks for the humor, guess I need to name mine Closing Time.
Charlie D