News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Red KR 4spd AC convertible car

Started by Coralsnake, March 28, 2022, 03:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68blk500c

Quote from: Coralsnake on March 29, 2022, 01:21:33 PM
Mecum has revised the listing. It now excludes the "born with drivetrain" statement.

The casting date photos were posted and they pre-date the build of the car.

At-a-boy, Pete; thumbs up!

FL SAAC

Quote from: 427heaven on March 29, 2022, 01:43:06 PM
There will always be the doubters and naysayers. A few years ago I offered up the ORIGINAL drivetrain to my 66 GT 350 on here to find, at the time the current owner... He said he wasnt interested and thats just the way it goes sometimes. A very prominent collector purchased it and installed it in another 66 that needed the heart transplant. All parties were happy. Back story was I removed it installed a much more powerful Boss 302 in and stored the engine under my bench for many Years. They are out there I know of a few that should be mated back together but probably never will because a few feel its not worth it. I have to laugh looking back at the story... people scoffed and said the engine was painted black, ran a Fram filter, and ran a dual quad Cobra intake OH what I bet he feels about it now.

That was a very gracious gesture on your part
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert