News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Starter solenoid area of engine compartment

Started by TedS, March 24, 2022, 06:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TedS

Yea, I know this looks like crap but that's how it is after 50+ years, that's why I'm here. Also, you'll notice the starter wiring is a little different, that's because of a RobbMc starter. I also know I'm missing the starter delay but that's for another day. I would like to clean this up but can't find any go-by pictures. In all pictures I find, this area is hidden by the air cleaner snorkel. If anyone has a clear picture of this area for a KR I'd appreciate seeing it.

Thanks in advance
Ted

J_Speegle

Guess by rev limiter your referring to the starter delay. Also confirming that you have a convertible?

Will look to see if I've got a clear picture with the air cleaner off of that area but someone may bet me to it
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

TedS

Yea Jeff, I meant starter delay. Late in the day and working with an old brain. I'll edit the post to correct so it doesn't lead anyone astray.
On the other point, no, it's a fastback and thanks for your efforts.

J_Speegle

Sorry for the delay in responding but my internet is down
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

TedS

It's OK, I'm not in a hurry. It's just on my to-do list.