News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Last Call for Pre-publication Discount on the 1967 Registry

Started by computerworks, March 25, 2022, 07:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

computerworks

LAST CALL!

The PRE-PUBLICATION OFFER ends March 25th at Midnight

The 1967 Registry is at the printer and will begin shipping within a few weeks. We need to close out the special discounted rate of 15% off.
The price goes to $100 on March 26

The PRE-PUBLICATION price is $85.00 (plus shipping). After the books are published, the price will increase to $100. We are only printing a limited number of books, so get yours while you can.

ACT NOW! ..to take advantage of this offer

Order HERE=== >   https://saacstuff.com/collections/saac-shelby-and-cobra-registries/products/1967-shelby-mustang-registry-5th-edition-2020

Kent

Hello I did send an e mail back to the saac newsletter with the registry and I was asking if I maybe can help with distributing the book in europe and all the others. Please let me know if you need help on this end as I have containers every month from us to eu.
SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68

shelbymann1970

I got my order in yesterday. Thanks for the heads up email on this. Gary
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)

computerworks

Quote from: Kent on March 26, 2022, 04:26:05 AM
Hello I did send an e mail back to the saac newsletter with the registry and I was asking if I maybe can help with distributing the book in europe and all the others. Please let me know if you need help on this end as I have containers every month from us to eu.

I'll pass this offer on to the team.. thanks

oldcanuck

Quote from: 557 on March 26, 2022, 04:21:40 PM
Recently ordered mine,can't wait. ;D

I can't wait either.... I just hope the USPS handles them well.  They are bad around here in my area with magazines/catalogs/printed soft cover items....... 2 years ago my SA Annual looked like it was sent from a 3rd world country by the time it arrived.
Bob
Knoxvegas, TN

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Could it be possible that Kopec is planning the ultimate April Fools joke "Shipped on April 1st"
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert