News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

The slap heard around the world or The Day Chris Rock almost lost his head

Started by FL SAAC, March 28, 2022, 07:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

It's been about a week now that the slap around the world was heard and everyone is still talking about it.

If you missed SNL this weekend they had several skits concerning the incident from different perspectives.

My favorite was the one from the people behind big Willie and how their attitudes changed after the live tap.  They went from exited to meet him to pure horror.  Take a look

Jerrod Carmichael portrayed a seat filler at the Oscars who witnessed the moment Will Smith (Chris Redd) slapped Chris Rock onstage.

Seat Fillers - SNL
https://youtu.be/nTRng89HjJw

All the major periodicals also had someting to say about the SNL skits

'SNL' skits poke fun at Will Smith, Chris Rock Oscars slap
https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/tv/2022/04/03/snl-will-smith-chris-rock-oscars-slap-jerrod-carmichael/7257137001/

So keep laughing because it's good for your soul !
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

Well, we'll, we'll, I guess the naysayers where wrong.

Don't post this because "no one is interested"

Don't promote violence, we don't and we think this is the same mentality as ban guns because guns kill people ( by the way guns don't kill people, guns are just inanimate objects or tools )

If you get really wound up by certain people or situations and it's starting to become a bit of a problem – at work or at home, then SEEK HELP GET MEDICAL ATTENTION.

With over 1,000 looks and over 25 responses this classified this as a hot topic.

Glad a few enjoyed it and glad some of you took it as what it was, a joke or a laugh.  I did

Let me leave you with this, don't be controlled,  don't let others to tell you what to do or influence you, don't become sheeples,  be yourself

That's all I have to say about that....

I have all UNGOLD cars

crossboss

The board of directors at The Academy have banned Will Smith for a ten year sentence. NO Academy events, no award shows, in person or by video/zoom, etc. This is an enormous penalty. Essentially, he is done career wise. The only work he can do now is non-union, produced by himself and off shore investors.
Past owned Shelby's:
1968 GT-350--Gold
1970 GT-500--#3129--Grabber Orange.
Current lifelong projects:
1969 Mustang Fastback/FOX chassis, 5 speed, 4 wheel discs, with a modern Can-Am 494 (Boss 429), Kaase heads, intake with a 1425 cfm 'B' Autolite Inline carb, ala Trans-Am style
1968/70 Olds 442 W-30

Side-Oilers

^^^That certainly could be.  I can't imagine anyone wanting him to be associated with their production...until: 

The next wacko-independent Tarantino/Rob Zombie type comes along and gets excited about resurrecting Will's career. 

Cue-up two years later, and Will is back at the podium saying how touched he is by this kind award. And how his life is about peace and love. Even if the slasher film he just got the award for is anything but peace and love.

Hollywood is so ethical and sincere.  A big hug to all.

What a crock of crap.
Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model

crossboss

Quote from: Side-Oilers on April 08, 2022, 08:56:36 PM
^^^That certainly could be.  I can't imagine anyone wanting him to be associated with their production...until: 

The next wacko-independent Tarantino/Rob Zombie type comes along and gets excited about resurrecting Will's career. 

Cue-up two years later, and Will's 's back at the podium saying how touched he is by this kind award. And how his life is about peace and love. Even if the slasher film he just got the award for is anything but peace and love.

Hollywood is so ethical and sincere.  A big hug to all.

What a crock of crap.

Van,
I'm with ya brother! Thats one of the reasons I said goodbye to Hollywierd.
Past owned Shelby's:
1968 GT-350--Gold
1969 Mustang Fastback/FOX chassis, 5 speed, 4 wheel discs, with a modern Can-Am 494 (Boss 429), Kaase heads, intake with a 1425 cfm 'B' Autolite Inline carb, ala Trans-Am style
1968/70 Olds 442 W-30

SAG and the academy are separate  animals.Wee Willy will still find work I am sure.... ::)

crossboss

Willie's latest rant, and totally predictable: "They are making an example out of this black man". "It's racist!".
Past owned Shelby's:
1968 GT-350--Gold
1968/70 Olds 442 W-30

69mach351w

Quote from: TA Coupe on March 29, 2022, 08:48:19 PM
Quote from: FL SAAC on March 29, 2022, 10:14:45 AM
Quote from: Bill on March 28, 2022, 08:52:06 PM
Quote from: FL SAAC on March 28, 2022, 08:46:38 PM

By the way you did notice you entered the LOUNGE or the off topic area

Tony,

You will eventually realize that anything posted on the forum, in a publicly accessible area, reflects not only on SAAC, but the SAACforum as a whole.

Bill

Good morning Bill

Please follow your own guidance

Thank you

Looks like somebody just got handed their AZZ.
Bill,why don't you become a Mod and then read every post on here and decide what is acceptable.

Roy
Also Read:

https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=18183.msg145524#msg145524

427heaven

Will I AM... IS done - Needs a longer time out. to think about his actions. :-\

crossboss

Past owned Shelby's:
1968 GT-350--Gold
1968/70 Olds 442 W-30

FL SAAC

I have all UNGOLD cars

deathsled

"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

FL SAAC

Oh noooooooo....just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in...

Chris Rock said : was that Will Smith

Chris Rock Makes Will Smith Joke After Dave Chappelle Attacked on Stage
https://youtu.be/0F8CKpe4UHc

I have all UNGOLD cars