Author Topic: 2006 GTH "Under tray" or "Splash sheild" parts  (Read 1155 times)

66dave284

• View Profile
2006 GTH "Under tray" or "Splash sheild" parts
« on: May 18, 2022, 01:22:23 PM »
Screwed up front facia (it is ok I can fix it) but the air deflector/underside splash shield for 2006 GTH.  Would sure appreciate anyone with any info on where I might search or find the parts.  Thanks,  Dave W. (dwalters72@gmail.com) 

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: 2006 GTH "Under tray" or "Splash sheild" parts
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 03:11:03 PM »
Are you looking for the plastic pieces on the under side?

Call or visit your local ford dealership tell the you need the parts for a California special mustang

They do not understand what a GTH is
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

HERTZ II

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2022, 12:50:44 AM »
Screwed up front facia (it is ok I can fix it) but the air deflector/underside splash shield for 2006 GTH.  Would sure appreciate anyone with any info on where I might search or find the parts.  Thanks,  Dave W. (dwalters72@gmail.com)

I believe the part you are referring to is the plastic "belly pan", (Ford Pt #5R3Z-17626-BA). However, you said there's damage to the front facia so you may also need the plastic "filler" (Ford Pt #7R3Z-17C947-AA).  The filler attaches to the bottom of the front facia and provides the mounting surface to which the front of the belly pan attaches.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 12:52:48 AM by HERTZ II »

66dave284

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2022, 01:54:12 PM »
Great info .... sure appreciate the part numbers.  Local Ford guy was in the dark until I told him they were the same parts as on the California Special.  Got them on order ....... Thanks !!!!!  Dave W

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2022, 03:10:57 PM »
Glad you got that sorted out
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy