Author Topic: 2006 GTH "Under tray or Splash Shield" parts  (Read 482 times)


  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
2006 GTH "Under tray or Splash Shield" parts
« on: May 18, 2022, 01:29:05 PM »
Anyone with any info regarding where I might find body parts for 2006 GTH "Front Facia/Underside "Air Deflector" parts?????  Thanks,  Dave W (


  • SAAC Member
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 16340
  • original posts more than McDonalds over 1 billlion
    • View Profile
Re: 2006 GTH "Under tray or Splash Shield" parts
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 03:10:35 PM »
Are you looking for the plastic pieces on the under side?

Call or visit your local ford dealership tell the you need the parts for a California special mustang

They do not understand what a GTH is

Good luck
These cars are meant to be driven so enjoy the hell out of all of it. Not just the look of it when its all cleanCS

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.It's jolted by every pebble on the road

Florida S.A.A.C Love All-Serve All, Take Time To Be Kind

I have a UNGOLD car