News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

68 GT500 KR rescued from an alley in Philly!

Started by daltondavid, May 26, 2022, 08:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daltondavid

I am beaming with pride as my 24 year old son learned of this car 5 years ago and stayed on the original owner until he finally agreed to part with it today! full story to come! Yo Vinny Liska!
Founding father of SAACFORUM.COM

Rodster-500

Congrats!!!!  Keep us posted with your progress.

FL SAAC

Dang! nice score,  bet you feel like you won the lottery, Congratulations  !
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Bill

Quote from: daltondavid on May 26, 2022, 08:33:32 PM
I am beaming with pride as my 24 year old son learned of this car 5 years ago and stayed on the original owner until he finally agreed to part with it today! full story to come! Yo Vinny Liska!

How did Dominic not grab this one  ;) .....Nice going, look forward to hearing the story.

Bill
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

Coralsnake

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

427hunter

Lets hope the original owner was properly compensated, I always get upset when I hear people rip off the elderly who are not up on the value of things (I am not saying that is the case with this purchase) but there is a special place in hell for people like that IMO. 
"You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means"

Inigo Montoya

"This life's hard, man, but it's harder if you're stupid"

Jackie Brown

2000 hours of my life stolen by 602 over three years

67 GT350

Congratulations! They are still out there! Come on Knoxville! Shine some light on me!!!!
RARE  Signature Delete

GT350DAVE

It's going to the right guy. Congratulations!
Dave
Support the SAAC Registry

mark p

Quote from: Bill on May 26, 2022, 09:29:49 PM
How did Dominic not grab this one  ;) .....Nice going, look forward to hearing the story.
Bill

+1 Congrats!!!
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird

gt350shelb

Glad it  made it into your hands you have earned that one !    cant wait to see it .
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

daltondavid

Founding father of SAACFORUM.COM