News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

68 GT500 KR rescued from an alley in Philly!

Started by daltondavid, May 26, 2022, 08:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GT350Lad

Awesome, congrats. Hope to hear story asap
6S373
6S1276

daltondavid

Founding father of SAACFORUM.COM

Coralsnake

Copescobra

what a great score and patience wins the car.  Have a great time brining her back to life.
Congratulations
1969 SCJ 428
1970 Boss 302
2012 Boss 302

daltondavid

CobraJetKid

Thank you everyone for the kind words! Hoping to be on the road with a mechanical restoration soon!

Coralsnake

Lincoln tech

Quote from: CobraJetKid on June 07, 2022, 02:30:12 PM
Thank you everyone for the kind words! Hoping to be on the road with a mechanical restoration soon!
Congrats , and tell your Dad thank's for his very cool e-mail he send me , I'd love to see the car ( we are neighbors you know )                                                                                                                                         

SHELB66

Was the drive train included?  I didn't see any pics.  Since you mention that "mechanical restoration soon" I'm assuming it did.

Craig R.
66 Hertz 6S1564
06 Hertz #446
64 Ranchero V8 4spd
02 Explorer Sport Trac

Bigfoot

Quote from: CobraJetKid on June 07, 2022, 02:30:12 PM

Good to see you here Holmes!
So proud!
So stoked 4 you!
Epic!
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Bigfoot

Love the color too.
Looking forward to the pic next to my lime CJ down the road.......
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

daltondavid

He’s growing up. Found his own Shelby. Worked it for 6 years and got it home finally. Now his own account on SAAC Forum! He was just a fifth grader at my side when we started this Forum! Time for him to step his involvement with SAAC as well!