Author Topic: Most Fun States in America  (Read 1821 times)

• 1967 gt500 since 82 NFS!
    • View Profile
Re: Most Fun States in America
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2022, 10:25:21 PM »
Beautiful state,beautiful people.

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2022, 09:21:17 AM »

Agreed Cali has great areas to experience,  P. C.H. Yosemite, Big Sur, Venice,  Shasta,  bumpass, the canyon in Jurassic park can't think of the name. But again I will stay where I'm at
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

crossboss

• ^My Current Project^
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2022, 11:42:14 AM »

Agreed Cali has great areas to experience,  P. C.H. Yosemite, Big Sur, Venice,  Shasta,  bumpass, the canyon in Jurassic park can't think of the name. But again I will stay where I'm at

Agreed, California is a beautiful state and has the most beautiful (most are fake, btw) people. However, since 557 has dodged my questions, I will step in further and say California is now a dump. Crime, taxes, outragous living expenses, traffic, rude/nasty people, homeless camps everywhere, feces/drugs/needles, illegals, and the liberals who support it. Unless you live in the wealthy areas, or you are blind to what is going on around you, these are the people who say its nice. More people are leaving than moving in--a mass exit. I was one of them. Sorry to say my home state is no longer the 'Golden State'. Paradise lost.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 11:44:08 AM by crossboss »
Past owned Shelby's:
1968 GT-350--Gold
1970 GT-500--#3129--Grabber Orange.
Current lifelong projects:
1969 Mustang Fastback/FOX chassis, 5 speed, 4 wheel discs, with a modern Can-Am 494 (Boss 429), Kaase heads, intake with a 1425 cfm 'B' Autolite Inline carb, ala Trans-Am style
1968/70 Olds 442 W-30

Don Johnston

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2022, 03:22:54 PM »
I am amused by these type of surveys which are based on personal opions of the author that involve certain likes and dislikes. Everyone has their favorite places to live and places to visit and luckily we live in country that allows us to go where we want and live where we find the most fun.  If you aren't enjoying where you visit, don't go there, leave.  If you are stuck where it is no fun to live, do what you can to eventually move, if possible, but please leave your attitude behind and make the effort to have fun in your new home location.

8)

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2022, 06:35:29 PM »
I am amused by these type of surveys which are based on personal opions of the author that involve certain likes and dislikes. Everyone has their favorite places to live and places to visit and luckily we live in country that allows us to go where we want and live where we find the most fun.  If you aren't enjoying where you visit, don't go there, leave.  If you are stuck where it is no fun to live, do what you can to eventually move, if possible, but please leave your attitude behind and make the effort to have fun in your new home location.

8)

Amen hallelujah  !
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

• 1967 gt500 since 82 NFS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2022, 02:18:25 AM »

8)
.   Joy is good.

Don Johnston

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2022, 04:03:02 AM »
She always has been. 8)