News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

2022 IN SAAC "Fall Classic", Oct. 14-15

Started by alexgt350h, July 03, 2022, 01:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexgt350h

JD

any chance these can be posted in a format that is other than the ".heic" format? 

(can't open or view them, don't do facecrook)
'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

alexgt350h

sorry, took pictures with my phone. Will have to convert them to another format.(tomorrow)
or go to In SAAC Facebook page.

J_Speegle

Great show, people and venue

Just a few over all shots

Yes up front and center was a 71 XR7 Cougar convertible with a 429CJ and 4 speed Jim Wicks brought to the show. Was told that it wasa local car for him and ran locally at the drags in the 11's years ago.

Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

silverton_ford

1967 # 00003

Left to Right: 0051, 0003, 0111

6S914

6S555 6S452

6,979 original miles

428 CJ Mach 1 Twister

1971 Cougar 429 CJ

Concours Judging with a lift

427Larry

It would nice if you would put them on the Indiana SAAC web site like you use to do. I do not due Facebook, and I never will.

silverton_ford

Here is a video I did Saturday morning.   Sorry for the cheesy music, I just wanted to mask the talking and noises in the hall. 

https://youtu.be/TVJAw3sOlMM

J_Speegle

Nicely done. Thanks for posting here. Like many others don't do FB
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

honker

Wow ! what a great event ! and great cars ! thanks alexgt350h...J_speegle & Silverton_Ford for all the images !

I've taken the liberty of reposting Silverton Ford's image of the white '67 GT350 #0003.

When I went to my 2022 '67 registry, to look it up, boy talk about a horse of many colors ! originally dark green, then metallic red,

then blue and finally white !

anyone else notice the Supercharged emblem on the front fender ?

I see some other photos on the dash, anyone capture an image of those ? Be interesting to see.

Mike

J_Speegle

Quote from: honker on October 18, 2022, 05:30:12 PM
............anyone else notice the Supercharged emblem on the front fender ?

Yes lots of changes at SA and in the years that followed. Should have measured the Supercharged emblem to compare it to the emblems sold a few decades back at hot rod shops or from the Cords of the 30's

CharlesTurner

The Fall Classic for 2023 has already been scheduled, so mark you calendars for Friday/Saturday, Oct 13-14.  Same great venue, same great club organizing the event.

Also, in case anyone missed the SAAC announcement a while back, the concours cars at this event will be judged according to SAAC national rules/classes, with SAAC judges.  A concours award won at the Fall Classic is the same as if won at a SAAC convention.
Charles Turner
MCA/SAAC Judge

68blk500c

Super event!  Do yourself a favor and put 2023 on your calendar, now. 
Thanks to the IN SAAC club, the sponsors and all those who came out this year.  Fantastic cars and people.

427Larry

Thanks to everyone for posting the pictures, and the video.

Tom Honegger

I'm interested in knowing what serial number is on the early black '67?