News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

NOS 65 66 Mustang/Shelby Parts For Sale ALL HAVE BEEN SOLD

Started by Fast Fords, July 22, 2022, 10:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fast Fords

I have a few different NOS items that I am listing for sale that fit 65-66 Mustang or Shelby.

1) Pair of left and right NOS convertible 1/4 panels. These are red primer quarters which are the earlier stampings and more desirable ones to use. They do have some very light surface rust in places. One quarter has two spots of the primer worn off about 2" right at the back. The part numbers on the back of each is in yellow paint and is C5ZZ-7627847-A,B. Other than that, these quarter panels are in excellent condition and ready to use. Price is $1250 for the pair. I am located 1 hour from Buffalo in Canada and prefer to get these picked up instead of shipping them.

2) NOS red primer front valance panel. This is also red primer with part number C5ZZ-17A939-A stamped on the back. This piece also has some very light scuffs from sitting around. Other than that, it is in excellent condition and is ready to use. Price is $295 plus shipping.

3) NOS red primer left hand inner wheel house. This part is for the driver side and has number C5ZZ-6527887-A stamped in yellow primer. This part also has a few spots of very light scuffs and some very very light rust. This part is in excellent condition and is ready to use. Price is $200 plus shipping.

If interested in more pictures, email gandcmurphy@rogers.com  Thanks...Greg.

CalSpecial68

Any 65/66 Fastback 1/4 panels by chance?
Thanks
Rick

Fast Fords