News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Looking to Buy '67 GT500, White or Nightmist Blue

Started by pkohler1969, August 11, 2022, 04:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pkohler1969

Please let me know if you would like to sell.  I am motivated and have the cash.  Best. Paul

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

kkupec02

Welcome. You can find them cheaper than $398,000 but they don't come up for sale that often.
1967 GT500 #817
1967 Corvette Roadster

oldcanuck

I know of a '67 GT-350 in moss green that will be coming up for sale soon......

It appears to be a stellar example from the few times that I have been able to view first hand.
Bob
Knoxvegas, TN

Cape cod mustang has a white  one,but it's not turnkey.

67 GT350

Hi, yes I will be selling mine more actively, soon here,
I have put it out to give a few to know that it is for sale. Not sure which avenue to go. Cash is nice. I personally do not like auctions, I still love the hobby, but if that is where the bucks are???? Who am I to judge...
My car is a Moss Green, Auto, with AIR....and it is nice! As we age, the autos will come into play as a car that everyone can drive.
RARE  Signature Delete

oldcanuck

Quote from: 67 GT350 on August 16, 2022, 03:16:17 PM
Hi, yes I will be selling mine more actively, soon here,
I have put it out to give a few to know that it is for sale. Not sure which avenue to go. Cash is nice. I personally do not like auctions, I still love the hobby, but if that is where the bucks are???? Who am I to judge...
My car is a Moss Green, Auto, with AIR....and it is nice! As we age, the autos will come into play as a car that everyone can drive.

FWIW .... this is a really nice example.
Bob
Knoxvegas, TN