News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

FOR SALE:1967 GT350, Factory AC/Auto, Lime Gold, Ex. Show Car...Highly Original!

Started by Vernon Estes, September 03, 2022, 04:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vernon Estes

Hey Guys!

Haven't taken professional photos of this car yet as it just got here a few days ago. Figured I'd throw a preliminary ad out there in case anyone is looking for a great 67 GT350~!

67211F7A01746

-Originally delivered in the Houston area, later moving to AZ. The car was a beautiful original paint car prior to being restored in the early 1990s to concours specifications. No rust or accidents whatsoever... perfect original sheetmetal and fiberglass throughout
-Complete original drivetrain from front to back
-3 owners from new
-All the big parts are here and original such as its date coded original 3259 carb with dash pot, original spare tire...the car is loaded with great parts as it was restored back when the best repop parts weren't yet produced and good stuff was still floating around
-Only driven 50 or so miles since restoration, still presents extremely well today, goes done the road very nicely.
-Perfect aprons, immaculate original VIN tag, all stampings present and original
-factory tinted glass all around is original to the car and in great shape
-Super rare factory air.....the list goes on and on.

Quicky photo album here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/uJPoj1LpFu5xXnnZ9

In today's market, it's difficult to find decent 67 GT350s.....but its nearly impossible to find spotless, highly original, absurdly honest cars like this one. Wanted to throw this out there for SAAC guys real quick but keep in mind that the car has not had any detailing or cleaning before popping off the pictures.

A great example which could be left as is for the purist...or throw a 4/5 speed in it to make the ultimate touring car!

Price: $165,000

(913) 687-166eight (feel free to call or text)
vestes85"at"gmail(dot)com

Kind regards,
Vern
Junk dealer and the oldest young guy you will ever know.

A-Snake

I happened to look at this car today. While I'm not in the market for a '67 GT350, this car would be a great choice. An honest, clean, no stories, original drive train '67 with AC. There can't be many of those out there and at that price. If you're in the market, don't wait. This one will not last long.

honker

Vern, thanks for posting, hope you do well on this one, you always have great cars and memorabilia !

Repost of one of your images, is that the normal spot for the coil, on top of the air-con unit ? not seen that before ?

Mike

shelbymann1970

Quote from: honker on September 07, 2022, 03:15:58 PM
Vern, thanks for posting, hope you do well on this one, you always have great cars and memorabilia !

Repost of one of your images, is that the normal spot for the coil, on top of the air-con unit ? not seen that before ?

Mike
no.
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)

Vernon Estes

Thanks for the nice comments Mike! This particular car really is as honest as these cars come. If sheetmetal is someone out there's "thing" (like it is mine) then you won't find a better car for sale anywhere better than this one.

On the coil, I'll be moving it to the passenger side of the intake where it should be....frankly I was amazed that it cleared the hood where it sits currently  ;D

Kind regards,
Vern

Vernon Estes

shelbymann1970

Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)