News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

SOLD - 1967 GT350 #20 White 4-speed - SOLD

Started by Danko52, September 05, 2022, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danko52

1967 GT 350 White 4 speed
Vin #: 67200F4-0020

Price: SOLD

1967 GT 350 #20, the factory PR show car.  Owned by Bob Kenworthy, a well-known Shelby expert and restored to be one of the most correct and nicest in existence as per the Shelby Registry. 

honker

Wasn't this car here before ? Oct. 2020 with the Kansas tags  (020), Can't remember if it was for sale at that time or not ?

Have it in my files.

Bob Gaines

It looks like a very nice car. With that said coming to the SAAC forum with many informed 67 enthusiasts reading and claiming to be one of the most correct expect push back if it is not. In this case there are quite a few little incorrect things seen in the engine photos that need to be taken car of for this car to be high scoring in concourss.  That is just the things seen in the limited photos. Based on that no doubt there are more things in other areas not pictured. It still looks like a outstanding car. Probably very correct instead of most correct would be more appropriate. I would be glad to help buyer or seller if historical correctness is a priority. Best of luck with the sale.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

JD

Quote from: honker on September 05, 2022, 04:32:13 PM
Wasn't this car here before ? Oct. 2020 with the Kansas tags  (020), Can't remember if it was for sale at that time or not ?

Have it in my files.

Yes, one of the previous owners was in Kansas, a multi-Shelby Car owner and SAAC member.
'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

shelby101

Thanks! 
Kevin DiCeglie