News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Borla comes out with an exhaust for your electric vehicle

Started by FL SAAC, September 20, 2022, 08:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Come gather around as we inform you that Borla announces an exhaust that will make you EV sound like a manly car !

News at 11.....You just can't make this up

https://www.borla.com/products/active-performance-sound-for-electric-vehicles/?utm_source=ppc&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=borla+ev+product
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

98SVT - was 06GT

They tested this on the Shelby MachE last year right after SEMA. The reports I heard were favorable.
But it's still not going to get me into another EV.

I wonder if their sound library will also include this one?
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

Side-Oilers

So...it's a speaker.

What happens after a few rainstorms, snowstorms, ice, salt, dirt, mud?  One clogged up speaker.

This is ridiculous.

Exhaust companies like Borla are having a wake up moment, aren't they?  Uh, what are we gunna do now?

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. It sounds real, right?" 

+1 on the flipping over the air cleaner lid. How many us us did that to our dad's or mom's car and forgot to put it back to normal before they drove it? 

My mom said she thought I'd broken something in the engine.  Then, after I'd explained and demonstrated, she said "Don't do that again." 

My feeble attempt at convincing her it'd get better fuel economy that way wasn't working.
Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model

Don Johnston

I wonder where Ford recorded the V8 sound for my silent Explorer ST twin turbo engine exhaust.  If you put it in "sport" mode the sound goes up a few decibels.  In order to hear the drone tone rumble, you have put up all the windows! Quite amusing when I point it out to passengers. : 8)