News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

what is correct pulley for GT500 powersteering?

Started by imming1965, June 08, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imming1965

what is correct pulley for GT500 powersteering. 80b, 6AA, 7AG, Etc??? i thought it was 80B but was told by a good friend that might be wrong. the is a late car, none air, none thermator... please let me know thanks in advance

roddster

Good place to list (relist?) the pulley number for all the different set ups on the 67's.

imming1965

Quote from: roddster on June 08, 2018, 09:30:05 AM
  Good place to list (relist?) the pulley number for all the different set ups on the 67's.
it's early on friday and head isnt working... but what do you mean??

gt350cs

I am sure that Bob Gaines will have your answer. He is always a great source for information.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: imming1965 on June 08, 2018, 09:09:11 AM
what is correct pulley for GT500 powersteering. 80b, 6AA, 7AG, Etc??? i thought it was 80B but was told by a good friend that might be wrong. the is a late car, none air, none thermator... please let me know thanks in advance
7AB is the non air pulley used on 67 GT500 P/S pump. It is extremely hard to find however fortunately a very nice reproduction has been introduced in the last few years. I keep ether on the shelf for just such occasions. If interested PM me. 
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby