News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Flasher relay locations for blinkers

Started by 1969shelbygt350, October 07, 2022, 05:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coralsnake

All of these are different internally. The only one that will work properly is the one designed for your system.

Once you start substituting parts it becomes very difficult to make the other parts work

The 552 is listed as a substitute and it works most of the time, except it does not work for the six bulb systems. Various people have designed "better" electronic flashers and lights, but the originals work just fine if you service them properly

The 323 is designed for early electronic sequencers like the 1968 Shelby. The 1969 uses a completely different set up. There you should probably use the C9WY flasher

If you have a Mustang all of this is mute. The regular flasher will work just fine.

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

1969shelbygt350

Turning flashers are working after rep one two now canisters but not sequential?

Coralsnake

The sequencing is controlled by the electronic box in the trunk. It is located on the left side

Your turn signal switch in the steering column is also an integral part of the system

1969shelbygt350

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert