News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Eastwood chassis black

Started by leonardthomas1556, September 28, 2022, 11:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonardthomas1556

Q&A for shark navigator lift-away bagless upright vacuum

You heard about this vacuum cleaner. People around you talk about this vacuum cleaner. shark navigator lift-away deluxe reviews are blasting about this vacuum cleaner. But to truly understand the shark - navigator lift-away bagless upright vacuum, you should check out these Q&A below.

Q: What makes the shark navigator lift away bagless upright vacuum cleaner different from others?

A: The shark navigator lift away bagless upright vacuum cleaner is an upright vacuum model that can turn into a semi-handheld vacuum cleaner. Thanks to the unique lift-away technology, you can now use one vacuum cleaner with two modes: upright and handheld. This means you can vacuum all floor types and above-ground areas with ease. Vacuum cleaners without this technology can’t handle both terraces with the same efficiency as this baby did.

Q: How well does the shark navigator lift-away clean floors and under furniture?

A: Whether your house has tile floor, carpet floor, or hardwood floor, the shark navigator lift-away has appropriate modes to clean all of them. This vacuum cleaner aims to clean as many areas as possible, so under furniture is not a problem. With the right attachment (already included in the package), you can clean under furniture easily without moving them around.

Q: Is shark navigator lift away lightweight for women?

A: Shark navigator lift-away is around 13.7 pounds in upright mode and 7.5 pounds in lift-away mode. This vacuum cleaner is lightweight enough for women to operate. We want to declare that cleaning is not a job designed for women only. Every gender has the responsibility of keeping their houses clean. We just make it easier for women to operate this amazing vacuum cleaner and help them do the job as easily as men. We also hope children will be able to help their parents clean by using this lightweight vacuum cleaner.

Q: How to replace the filter of the shark navigator lift upright vacuum?

A: The filters of the shark navigator lift upright vacuum are washable, so they last pretty long. You should follow a washing routine as recommended to keep the filter working well. Remember to hand-wash and air-dry this part with care. Don’t use chemicals or machines like dishwashers or hair dryers to speed things up since it can damage the filter. When the filter is no longer in good shape, you can contact customer service and ask for a replacement or you can read Shark Navigator Lift-Away vacuum reviews to have experiences from the users.

Q: Is it easy to store the shark navigator lift-away upright vacuum?

A: Unlike other canister vacuum cleaners that are quirky to store, the shark navigator lift-away upright vacuum is very neat to store in its upright form. You can place some attachments onto the machine and wrap the cords around it to save space. Some attachments require separate store areas, but we believe they don’t cost much space in your house. A small storing tip is to keep the vacuum cleaner and the attachment near each other for easy access every time you want to clean.

Q: Is the shark lift away upright vacuum noisy?

A: The answer is yes, even with its powerful motor. Many customers graded the shark lift away upright vacuum as the quietest vacuum cleaner they have ever used. Some were surprised by how quiet this vacuum cleaner is. They expected noise when they saw such a powerful motor. But the shark lift away vacuum cleaner proves it can keep the house clean while maintaining quietness.

We hope this Q&A section has given you every answer you need about the popular Shark navigator lift-away. And if you do, how about getting one of these amazing shark vacuum cleaners right away?

J_Speegle

Ford used a semi-gloss black la color that followed Chassis Black they used on cars from the fifties and earlier. The mix, code or formula would not do you much good today.  Haven't tried or used Eastwood for over a decade - wasn't happy with it then and not sure if they have changed it much since then.

Often the choice comes down to what is legal to buy and apply in your area.  Also have to watch some of the choices since not all hold up well to the rays of the sun. In more recently years I've been happy with Hot Rod Black as my choice.  Not as hard as some other brands but really great if you need to touch it up after an oops or two

These threads come up over and over and I'm sure others have they favorites
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

shelbymann1970

Jeff, I used PPG black with a flattener and hardener in 2000 on my 70 Shelby. The formula was manipulated for the hardener and came out great. Still looks good. On my 68 Shelby I used Rustoleum painter's touch semi gloss black. Did it in 2007 and when I sold the car in 2013 still looked good and was close to my 70 Shelby. Rattle cans. On my Mach1 I painted the engine bay almost 2 years ago and the weather conditions I believe made it too shiny on the painter's touch and ended up using Krylon Rust tough semi flat black and like the results. I now own almost 10 cans of the industrial semi flat Krylon paint that a friend decided not to use on his engine bay of his survivor 70 Mach1. To me to rattle can the Krylon industrial has always been good but have not used it on an engine bay in a few decades. I'm using the Krylon on some  black parts on my friends 68 Shelby(using diff paints on different parts). ZERO luck with Eastwood chassis black so only used it on small parts until it was gone.
1st pic 68 Shelby 4 after years paint.
2nd pic 70 Shelby 16 years after paint.
3rd pic 69 Mach1 2 years paint.
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)

Rickmustang

Krylon 1613 is a great match if you can still get it...if you want a can.
1965 G.T. 350
1967 Fairlane GT - 390 4-speed
1970 Mach 1 - 428CJ 4-speed/AC
1971 Mach 1 - 429CJ auto/AC
2005 Ford GT

shelbymann1970

Quote from: Rickmustang on September 29, 2022, 01:13:08 PM
Krylon 1613 is a great match if you can still get it...if you want a can.
I assume it is but the only way may be the industrial 1613. Very user friendly and better than the alternatives out there for a few reasons. My friend ordered 2 cases(6 to a case-box). I got 11 from him. Cans have their place. Some may have no alternative for a few reasons. Prep is key if you want any paint to last and my 68 Shelby engine compartment done in rattle can still looked great 6 years after I sprayed it. To me there are Dos and Don'ts when using rattle cans. I have sprayed both ways(rattle and Gun sprayed PPG).
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)