Author Topic: I'm going to produce Challenge Poker Chips to help a new Charity  (Read 166 times)

tesgt350

• View Profile
    • FRIENDS OF THE HAWK
I need your help.  Get your Shelby Mustang, Cobra or Tiger on a limited Edition Collectible Poker Chip.  HAWK’S FRIENDS, Inc. is a 501(c)3 Nonprofit that I started to help Local Veterans in my area with “Peer to Peer” Counseling.  Instead of going to the Government for the needed funding we are doing several things to raise money such as, an Idea I have had for quit some time.  Its collectible Custom Poker Chips.  I call them “HF CHALLENGE POKER CHIPS”, similar to Challenge Coins but I’m using Poker Chips.  The HF Challenge Poker Chips will be collectible Poker Chips that will have cool Cars on one side and the Cars Year, Make, Model, Owner’s Name on the other side and I would want to include the Shelby Number as well.  Each Poker Chip design will be Numbered and ONLY 1000 Poker Chips of each car will be made.  I will be selling the HF Challenge poker Chips for just $5 each and charging just $1.50 to mail them out.  I would like to start with four Shelby related sets right now, an “SFM SET” for 1965 to 1970 Shelby Mustangs, a “CSX SET” for the Shelby Cobra’s, an “SAI SET” for the 2005 and Up Model Shelby Vehicles and an “FSM SET” for the Ford Built Shelby Mustangs and each of these sets will start at #0001.  If you would like your Shelby to be included in any of these sets, and I hope you do, just send me a front ¾ Photo of the left and right angle, the Shelby Number of your Shelby, the Year, Make, Model and your Full Name.  The HR Challenge Poker Chip designs get numbered when they get produced depending on when I receive the Photos and information needed.  I am just starting this project and I am planning to expand to over 20 Categories soon.   I will send you a Poker Chip of your Car for FREE if you include your Address.  Below is an example of the Angle I want with the space needed around the car The circle is what would be on the Poker Chip Face..  Proceeds of the sells will be divided between keeping this project going and HAWK’S FRIENDS”.  You can Email them to me at tesgt500e@yahoo.com

Rules for Photos:
<01> No People or Pets in the Photos please.
<02> Only one Car in the Photo.
<03> Have a cool Back Drop.
<04> Close Hood, Trunk and Doors.
<05> No Trophies or Car Show Displays.
<06> I need enough Scenery around the Car for cropping

« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 02:06:36 PM by tesgt350 »

CSX 4133

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: I'm going to produce Challenge Poker Chips to help a new Charity
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 03:34:30 PM »

Happy to help the cause, photo sent.

~Steven
Curator of:

6S1806 B/P race car.
6S246
6S1573

tesgt350

• View Profile
    • FRIENDS OF THE HAWK
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 09:35:06 PM »
Steven, the Third Photo you sent will work great for this project.  Yours will be the very first one produced.  The front will have your Shelby and the Chip Number (#0001) and the Back will have 1966 Shelby G.T. 350 #1806 and your Name.

I have received several photos and I need to have a LOT of the Back Ground above and below the car so when it gets cut into a round Photo, the back of the Car does not get cut off. 

tesgt350

• View Profile
    • FRIENDS OF THE HAWK
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2021, 09:45:05 AM »
The first two have been designed and should be ready in a couple weeks.  I can't wait.