News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Columbus Day 2022

Started by FL SAAC, October 10, 2022, 08:39:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

deathsled

Leif Erikson Day was October 9th.  One day before Columbus Day.  Was that a subtle message?  Hmmmm.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

98SVT - was 06GT

More confusion brought to you by .gov.

Last year President Biden made (2nd Monday in Oct) Indigenous Peoples Day a federal holiday
Columbus Day is still celebrated, although it's controversial and declining
Native American experts see the holiday as an act of respecting past suffering more than celebration

It's always been a big day for Italian/Americans but Columbus may have been in fact Portuguese -  https://english.elpais.com/arts/2021-05-24/study-of-christopher-columbus-dna-set-to-reveal-his-true-origins.html

You can even get the Knights Templar involved in the conspiracy. They were disbanded in 1312 - but in Portugal they just changed their names to Knights of Christ and still exist with unbroken history today.

The Zeno brothers made a voyage and maps in the 14th century following the earlier Norse travels. It was said to have been financed by the Sinclair family who had a history with the Knights Templar and whose Rosslyn Chapel shows corn (that only existed in N America) in it's carvings which were done prior to the discovery of N America.  https://www.pierluigitombetti.com/the-zeno-map-and-travels-of-the-14th-century-venetian-zeno-brothers/

Now we have to sort out two stories. First is Columbus was born in Genoa and cousin to the Zeno brothers so he knew about the maps. Or... 2 that he is Portuguese and had access to the maps from the Sinclairs (who had already made the trip) or the Knights of Christ. Also the Spanish government was broke and the story that Isabella financed the trip may have some holes when you consider that Columbus' ships had the cross pattée on its sails. That had been the Knights Templar cross and is used by the Knights of Christ in Portugal.

Ready.......set.......Go-ogle.

BTW: My wife hates Indigenous Peoples Day and she is part Shawnee. Her ancestors got kicked off the east coast into Ohio then Kansas and finally had their Kansas lands taken and were part of the 700 who were told that they no longer had a tribe and became "adopted Cherokee". At least now her tribe has again been recognized by .gov. https://www.shawnee-nsn.gov/history
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

FL SAAC

Quote from: deathsled on October 10, 2022, 12:22:07 PM
Leif Erikson Day was October 9th.  One day before Columbus Day.  Was that a subtle message?  Hmmmm.

Another noble and kind hearted explorer loved by all he met

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Quote from: 98SVT - was 06GT on October 10, 2022, 01:15:01 PM

Last year President Biden made (2nd Monday in Oct) Indigenous Peoples Day a federal holiday
Native American experts see the holiday as an act of respecting past suffering more than celebration

It's always been a big day for Italian/Americans but Columbus may have been in fact Portuguese -  https://english.elpais.com/arts/2021-05-24/study-of-christopher-columbus-dna-set-to-reveal-his-true-origins.html

You can even get the Knights Templar involved in the conspiracy. They were disbanded in 1312 - but in Portugal they just changed their names to Knights of Christ and still exist with unbroken history today.

The Zeno brothers made a voyage and maps in the 14th century following the earlier Norse travels. It was said to have been financed by the Sinclair family who had a history with the Knights Templar and whose Rosslyn Chapel shows corn (that only existed in N America) in it's carvings which were done prior to the discovery of N America.  https://www.pierluigitombetti.com/the-zeno-map-and-travels-of-the-14th-century-venetian-zeno-brothers/

Now we have to sort out two stories. First is Columbus was born in Genoa and cousin to the Zeno brothers so he knew about the maps. Or... 2 that he is Portuguese and had access to the maps from the Sinclairs (who had already made the trip) or the Knights of Christ. Also the Spanish government was broke and the story that Isabella financed the trip may have some holes when you consider that Columbus' ships had the cross pattée on its sails. That had been the Knights Templar cross and is used by the Knights of Christ in Portugal.

BTW: My wife hates Indigenous Peoples Day and she is part Shawnee. Her ancestors got kicked off the east coast into Ohio then Kansas and finally had their Kansas lands taken and were part of the 700 who were told that they no longer had a tribe and became "adopted Cherokee". At least now her tribe has again been recognized by .gov. https://www.shawnee-nsn.gov/history

Confusion....Oh and one more thing....

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Two holidays, double the pleasure, double the fun !

I have all UNGOLD cars

deathsled

Quote from: FL SAAC on October 10, 2022, 03:54:57 PM
Quote from: deathsled on October 10, 2022, 12:22:07 PM

Another noble and kind hearted explorer loved by all he met

Note the "Welcome Axe" to help chop wood for new friends.

deathsled

Quote from: 98SVT - was 06GT on October 10, 2022, 01:15:01 PM

Lots of interesting facts presented, it is the equivalent of attempting to determine who invented the automobile.  Was it the one that invented the wheel the contributed to the automobile?  Was it the steam powered car?  The combustion engine by Carl Daimler?  Who knows...