News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Well regarded auto transport

Started by vtgt500, October 14, 2022, 10:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vtgt500

I have a collector vehicle ready now to be shipped from VT to Rapid City, SD.  Knowing this business is a minefield of crooks, am dumbstruck at the scams being perpetrated.  Will only consider owner/operators with verifiable, positive references.

Yes, I used the search function here first discovering no answers.

Tom Honegger

I had good experience with Intercity.

SFM5S000

I've used Intercity Lines Inc. from our West Coast home (SF Bay Area California) to our Northern NY home 3 times. I was present at both ends. This company uses extreme care.I would recommend them ( I have no affiliation with the company). Not cheap but competitive with other better carriers.
You get what you pay for.

Cheers
~Earl J

FL SAAC

The title through me off a little "Well regarded auto transport" that is a oxymoron

All kidding aside, we have used Montway and previously Fedex

Good luck
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Bill

Quote from: vtgt500 on October 14, 2022, 10:23:42 AM
I have a collector vehicle ready now to be shipped from VT to Rapid City, SD.  Knowing this business is a minefield of crooks, am dumbstruck at the scams being perpetrated.  Will only consider owner/operators with verifiable, positive references.

Horseless Carriage https://www.horselesscarriage.com/

These days, I won't use anyone but them.

Bill S.
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

vtgt500

Thanks for the great, first hand feed back.  Thinking we had done due diligence in choosing a positively reviewed transport company, discovered there are fake review sites run by scammers.

Tom Honegger

CSX2259

Reliable, nothing but good experiences.

Rickmustang

1965 G.T. 350
1967 Fairlane GT - 390 4-speed
1970 Mach 1 - 428CJ 4-speed/AC
1971 Mach 1 - 429CJ auto/AC
2005 Ford GT

67 GT350

All opinions and probably good ones until something happens. I have my choice and they are top notch...until something happens. Its like telling someone that the best steak is at (insert your fave here), they go there and it is not that good, (S happens).
RARE  Signature Delete

capecodmustang.com

Quote from: vtgt500 on October 14, 2022, 10:23:42 AM

I move 20-30 Shelby's around a year....

Email me directly..

bret@capecodmustang.com