Author Topic: Trade new Shelby portrait in oil 20" x 30" for fairly new refrigerator in IEarea  (Read 1227 times)

HistoryBuff

• View Profile
Cosmetics not important OK if it has dents on doors but you have to plug it in to show it works. The artwork is a 20" x 30" giclee print, freshly embellished with oils,  of my Shelby as race driver portrait. To gauge value go to Road art results Mecum Monterey 2022 or Mecum monterey 2022. I had three paintings sold, lowest priced one was $900.This one I'll take a guess at valued of $790. Leave message at malibucarart at google's address or text 213, then 344 then  6496
thanx Shelby fans, guys
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 02:03:11 PM by HistoryBuff »

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Trade new Shelby portrait in oil 20" x 30" for fairly new refrigerator
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 11:56:19 AM »
Beautiful  !
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

HistoryBuff

• View Profile
Got the fridge.  Now entered the Shelby portrait in the Mecum Jan. auction in Kissimmee on No Reserve along with a painting of a 289 Comp V8 with Webers. Probably both be posted on the Mecum site soon under Road Art. There are more than ten Shelbys scheduled to cross the block in the 4000-car auction so maybe one Shelby buyer will want this for Garage Art...thanjs for the encouragement