News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

6S2268 - Mustang Times November 2022 Article

Started by silverton_ford, November 06, 2022, 07:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverton_ford

There is a great article about 6S2268 in this month's Mustang Times magazine.

Factory Paxton Supercharged 1966 GT350.  The last one built.  Owned by the same owner since new and never restored.  If you were at any of the California SAAC conventions you probably saw it.  Great car and very nice people.

GT350Lad

Thanks Brian. Great car. Love the original plates and frames
6S373
6S1276

Jim Herrud

At SAAC-46, I rented the garage next to the bay where the Blair family had Bill's car parked. He unfortunately was unable to attend due to health issues, but I met his lovely family.

I got a few shots of his car:

Shelby Buff.
I used to be a "Vintage Car" guy. Now I'm just a "Vintage" car guy.
"There's never enough horsepower - Just not enough traction." - C.S.
Straight Roads are for Fast Cars. Turns are for Fast Drivers.

427hunter

"You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means"

Inigo Montoya

"This life's hard, man, but it's harder if you're stupid"

Jackie Brown

2000 hours of my life stolen by 602 over three years

J_Speegle

Yes Bill's car is really cool and he's a great guy/original owner. Changed very few things over all the years. Typical wear and use stuff and he's replaced many/most of those with reproduction parts. Cars very local to me and seen for 40 plus years at local shows. His some has taken over the maintenance duties in recent years.

Bill was at SAAC 46 but must have not gone out to the track every day or left early. Hope he and his family are doing well
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

Don Johnston

Had great chat with him at SAAC 46 and possibly 43 at Sanoma if I remember correctly.  Wonderful family, outstanding car. 8)

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert