Author Topic: New Member Introduction - Andy in New Hampshire  (Read 617 times)

Nordschleife

• View Profile
New Member Introduction - Andy in New Hampshire
« on: November 07, 2022, 06:15:59 AM »
It's been a very long time since I was active in SAAC (1990s!) but a recent conversation with Howard P. has spurred me to join this forum.

My one-and-only Shelby was SFM6S990, a red no-stripes car that Bob Aliberto prepared for me to compete in vintage racing (mostly SVRA events).  I made the mistake of selling "Red Ryder" when Uncle Sam was posting me to new duties overseas and I had nowhere to store it.  I believe it is somewhere on the West Coast now?

These days I am mostly to be found at the Early911SRegistry for early Porsches under the same username, Nordschleife.  But I still hold my old '66 GT350 in the highest regard, and hope someday to get another ride in an early GT350, although I doubt I will be able to afford to own one again.

SAAC was always a great club.  Rick K. took me under his wing when I was a young guy and I hope that tradition continues among SAAC members today.

Best,
Andy in New Hampshire

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: New Member Introduction - Andy in New Hampshire
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2022, 07:27:20 AM »
Welcome aboard
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

CSX4781

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2022, 02:06:18 PM »
Hey Andy,
   Shot you a PM, give me shout at your convenience.

Thanks,
Dave

68gtcoupe

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2022, 03:21:17 PM »
Welcome back Andy. Great forum here, a wealth of knowledge is just an ask away. Have fun!

Terry (also in New Hampshire)